Monday, November 23, 2015

Uh-Oh I've slacked off again!

I want to apologize for not keeping up on my posts, this seems to be one of the things I always forget to do. SOOOOOOOOO......today I am going to share a few things I have made for the design team that I am on for Scrapping Bug Designs --I hope you enjoy and go over to the site and purchase these files for yourself or if you'd like I can make one of them for you! Just let me know! (papers will vary due to limited stock on hand).



My daughter, Randi's Birthday invitation. (time got away from me and I didn't even get them all made and sent out! Bad mommy I was this year.)


Randi's little birthday gift box for her birthday!

The birthday invitation and the gift box are all from the file Wonderland found at Scrapping Bug Designs under the Nursery rhymes-fairy tales category


A Thanksgiving sign Up sheet, hoping this will help me out and remind me to take lots of photos this year to scrap!

The files used for this page are Gobble and Family Traditions under the category Halloween-Fall at Scrapping Bug Designs 




A snowman box card I made.

The box card file was from the Silhouette Design Store and the snowmen used for this card is You Melt Me Heart under the category Winter-Christmas at Scrapping Bug Designs 




For one of the kids' books, still have to make a few more of these (one for my other child and my cousin wants some for her kids!)

The file We Bee-lieve can be found at Scrapping Bug Designs under the What's New category


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to get better at posting!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Tami




No comments:

Post a Comment