Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Design Team Member Entries for Scrapping Bug Designs

      Tonight I am sharing a few projects that I have submitted to Scrapping Bug Designs for their Design Member Call.  I love all of her files and have used them so many times that I am really hoping I am one of the chosen ones!  She has some of the cutest files and they are so easy to incorporate with each other.

     For instance in this project I made a teacher gift for Blake's teacher by using the files "Milk" and "Will you be my Valentine"  I think it turned out super cute, what do you think?
      The one on the Left is the front view and the one on the right is of the top view.  The caption on the tag reads " I'm going to be one smart COOKIE with you as my TEACHER!"
I had to a little sizing of course and the little boy originally had scissors in his hand, but in my house my little man is not allowed to have scissors unless he is with his teacher after destroying his bed, sheet & comforter with a pair of scissors!


    Now my next problem is trying to figure out the other project to submit to her....I use her files A LOT and have already shared a lot of them on my blog but here are a few others that I have created too....from these I will try to narrow it down to one more to send her tonight.










     Hopefully soon I will be able to post an update that I made the team!  I sure miss being on one!  I had a blast on the last design team I was on.  Until then, I'll keep busy making more memories with the kids so that I can keep Scrappin' My Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment