Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Big Busy B Paper

New paper release for Big Busy B!
Head on over to Big Busy B now and get this wonderful paper kit called the LOVE BIRDS collection!
I had so much fun creating projects with this collection!  Here are some of the things I created:
A Double page layout using files from Scraptastical Kreations.
I used the file "Nuttin' for Christmas" for the squirrel and the nuts.

For this card I used a file from the Silhouette Online Store.

For this banner I used a file from the Silhouette Online Store.

This is a file from SVG Cuts
I used the Valentine's mailbox from the file "For My Valentine"

This was a single page layout that I created from basic files in SCAL3

This is a step card from the Silhouette Online Store.
I then added the owl from the file "Owl Always Love You" from Scraptastical Kreations

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check back soon!
~Tami~

No comments:

Post a Comment