Sunday, April 28, 2013

FIESTA TIME!!!

Let's PARTY!!!!   At least that's what my kids plan on doing with these cute maracas I made with the Fiesta file from Scraptastical Kreations!  To start with I took these basic items:
I took the rolls from toilet paper, covered one end with paper and added the dried beans.  I then covered the other end with paper, taped the plastic knife to the back of it; wrapped it in the yellow paper and topped it off by adding brown ribbon to the top and bottom of it!

This is what they looked like prior to adding the pieced together pieces from the FIESTA file that you can find here: Scraptastical Kreations-Fiesta!
 
The FINAL Maracas...my kids are so excited to play with these and I can't wait to get some pictures of them enjoying them...it will give me one more thing to keep me busy Scrappin' My Kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment