Monday, February 25, 2013

Cameo jitters!

I am so excited to get my NEW SILHOUETTE CAMEO!!!  The above picture is what I ordered, unfortunately it was supposed to be delivered by Friday (2-22) and it now tells me that it won't be delivered until the 27th....so much for paying for expedited shipping, that did me NO GOOD!  All I know is that as soon as it gets here, that baby will be up and running within the hour!!!  I already upgraded to SCAL 3 and have it all set up and ready to go!  Hopefully I will get it all figured out and know how to use it before Friday morning since I am going to a 3 day crop again!!! YIPPPPPEEE!!
On another note, I decided to try out for a Design Team Member for another company (new members will be announced March 8th) hopefully I get chosen, we will have to wait and see.  In the meantime I have been VERY BUSY designing stuff for Carrie at Sparkle Me!  Lot's of wonderful SPARKLES available over there!  We are in the process of getting a new website going...hope to have it up and going by the end of March, keep your fingers crossed that we get it all done!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will try to post again this week with my first Cameo project!

No comments:

Post a Comment